What’s Inside EnRich Your Fertility Academy
Looking Back to Move Forward.
Here’s why it pays to learn from someone who had blazed the trail before you and solved the infertility puzzle. I know exactly what tests and procedures are often overlooked or misinterpreted as normal. This module will review the common causes of infertility for males and females, your previous diagnosis, testing, and procedures.
We will discuss the differences and similarities between primary and secondary infertility and what should be automatically tested if you have already had a live birth.
We will then review in detail the questions you should be asking when choosing your first clinic or a new clinic.
- Fully review the causes of infertility in males and females. And, figure out a possible cause for your unexplained diagnosis.
- Understand the ins and outs of primary infertility vs. secondary.
- Prepare the right questions when searching for a clinic or changing to a new clinic.
Preparing for your first appointment with your new doctor.
In this module, we will prepare for our first appointment with our new Reproductive Endocrinologist. We will create a list of questions, understand your financial costs and your insurance coverage. We will also have a detailed fertility treatment history ready and suggested testing prepared to discuss.
- Review in detail the critical questions you need to ask your insurance carrier.
- Compile a list of questions you may not know to ask based on your age and diagnosis.
- We will review in detail what additional testing a new doctor may suggest that a regular OBGYN doesn’t run.
So Much Stress!
In this module, you will understand the significant sources of stress and what you can do to manage them.
We will walk through how to identify the key stressors and some fun exercises that can help alleviate them. We will also discuss how to handle friends and family members and develop a list of responses you will have on hand when needed.
Your relationship with your partner is so important, and we will discuss how to keep it a priority during a process that can feel all-consuming.
We will discuss 6 activities that you can start now to help balance you during this rocky road.
Finally, we will discuss the procedures financial stress and how you can think out of the box to find the money to pay for them.
- You will be prepared to handle and recognize where the significant stressors come from.
- What you can do to alleviate the stress and 6 activities to help with coping.
- Discuss creative ways to find money to pay for your procedures along with resources.
The Cycle Timeline.
This module will clarify what an entire medicated cycle will look like, from start to finish.
What type of activities or medications to start or stop once you reach this point.
You will learn each stage of the cycle and start a calendar with your proposed dates.
The typical medications prescribed, an overview of how to do your shots, and tricks to help with pain and bruising.
And finally, the 10 things no one tells you about fertility treatments you should prepare for.
- Things you should be eating during the cycle.
- What not to do during a cycle.
- The cycle timeline and its 6 stages.
- Typical medications and how to do your shots with the least amount of pain and bruising.
- 10 things you should be prepared for that no one typically talks about.
The Two Week Wait
In this module, you will understand the timeline after the transfer and what you can or cannot impact after it’s done.
Things you can do to help you through the 2-week wait and when you can safely do a home pregnancy test.
Preparing for the most crucial test result, your pregnancy test. Deciding beforehand what you want that day to look and feel like for you.
And finally, what to do if it is positive, what your beta’s mean, and an understanding of what will happen next. If it’s negative, what you will likely be told and what you should be doing next.
- The timeline of the 2 week wait, things to do to make the time more manageable.
- Visualizing getting the test results and planning the day so that you are as positive and ready for the results as you can be.
- What to do next if the result is positive.
- What to do next if the result is negative.
How to move forward after a failure or miscarriage.
I genuinely hope you will NEVER need this module, but I also believe that knowledge is power.
In this module, we will discuss your next steps after a failure and the questions you should be asking your doctor.
We will also discuss miscarriage, things that may or may not be needed, and how soon you can try again. We will discuss grief and plan for what is next.
And finally, we will talk about how to pick yourself up and do it again by including what we just learned from this cycle. Trust me, there is always something to learn, and I will share plenty of hope.